- As a brand strategy specialist, marketing consultant and educator, I am passionate about sharing ideas and best practices for building brands and businesses in today's dynamic and complex marketplace.
Please feel free to join the dialogue and engage with me so that we might together, build stronger brands and businesses
- Strong brands are customer-oriented NOT customer-led
- Rule # 2 for Global Brand Leaders: They are galvanized by purpose and beliefs
- Rule # 4 for Global Brand Leaders: They make brand strategy the business strategy (and vice versa)
- Rule # 1 for Global Brand Leaders: Brands exist to improve lives!
- What would Simon Sinek say about Canadian brands?
- Brand building must-reads for the New Year
- Why Tangerine is such a smart brand name
- Joe Fresh: Making a successful North American fast fashion brand into a global leader
- Brand Valuation: Can we trust the experts on the value of Apple’s brand?
- How smart brand communication can build customer affinity
- How smart brand extensions can build your business
- How to determine if your organizational culture is building your brand
- A brand called Capitalism
- How to nurture your organization’s culture to build your brand
- Why must your brand exist? Answer that question and you’ll unlock your brand’s true potential
- Strong brands have a higher purpose
- Brand positioning. Use a picture. It’s worth a thousand words.
- Make your brand positioning powerful with a smart frame of reference
- The inanity of “Must have 20 years experience in ________ industry”
- What is brand strategy?
CategoriesBrand Communications Brand Extensions Branding Brand Naming Brand Platforms Brand Portfolio Strategy Brand Rants Brands In Different Contexts Brand Strategy Brand Valuation Business Business Practices Competitive Strategy Consumer Goods Brands Culture Destination Branding Employee Brand Employer Brand Leadership Marketing Communications Marketing Strategy Market Segmentation Organizational Culture Personal Branding Place Branding Services Brands Strong On The Inside What Global Brand Leaders Do! Worth Reading
- RT @Martin_Lukacs: How perfect that Andrew Scheer’s leadership of the Conservatives — whose politics are built on grotesque lies about Indi… 16 hours ago
- RT @IshatReza: It shouldn’t surprise anyone that someone who lied about where he got his university degree, lied about being an insurance b… 16 hours ago
- RT @LibsInAmerica: Hank Johnson slaps Matt Gaetz in the face for criticizing Hunter Biden’s struggle with substance abuse, which he’s overc… 16 hours ago
- RT @JohnJHarwood: Matt Gaetz wants to talk about driving with intoxicating substances? 16 hours ago
- RT @jiveDurkey: holy shit -- Rep. Hank Johnson just went there in response to Rep. Gaetz poking at Hunter Biden's reported drug use: “I don… 16 hours ago
Category Archives: Brand Extensions
Coquine Restaurant is a classic European Bistro with a modern twist. It represents my passion for food and my desire to have our guests feel at home—my home. —Robert Prete, Owner Robert Prete opened the doors to Coquine Restaurant six … Continue reading