- As a brand strategy specialist, marketing consultant and educator, I am passionate about sharing ideas and best practices for building brands and businesses in today's dynamic and complex marketplace.
Please feel free to join the dialogue and engage with me so that we might together, build stronger brands and businesses
- Strong brands are customer-oriented NOT customer-led
- Rule # 2 for Global Brand Leaders: They are galvanized by purpose and beliefs
- Rule # 4 for Global Brand Leaders: They make brand strategy the business strategy (and vice versa)
- Rule # 1 for Global Brand Leaders: Brands exist to improve lives!
- What would Simon Sinek say about Canadian brands?
- Brand building must-reads for the New Year
- Why Tangerine is such a smart brand name
- Joe Fresh: Making a successful North American fast fashion brand into a global leader
- Brand Valuation: Can we trust the experts on the value of Apple’s brand?
- How smart brand communication can build customer affinity
- How smart brand extensions can build your business
- How to determine if your organizational culture is building your brand
- A brand called Capitalism
- How to nurture your organization’s culture to build your brand
- Why must your brand exist? Answer that question and you’ll unlock your brand’s true potential
- Strong brands have a higher purpose
- Brand positioning. Use a picture. It’s worth a thousand words.
- Make your brand positioning powerful with a smart frame of reference
- The inanity of “Must have 20 years experience in ________ industry”
- What is brand strategy?
Join 676 other subscribers
CategoriesBrand Communications Brand Extensions Branding Brand Naming Brand Platforms Brand Portfolio Strategy Brand Rants Brands In Different Contexts Brand Strategy Brand Valuation Business Business Practices Competitive Strategy Consumer Goods Brands Culture Destination Branding Employee Brand Employer Brand Leadership Marketing Communications Marketing Strategy Market Segmentation Organizational Culture Personal Branding Place Branding Services Brands Strong On The Inside What Global Brand Leaders Do! Worth Reading
- Excellent! twitter.com/cnn/status/163… 6 days ago
- You gave yourself away in the first few words “Not MAGA…but after watching 2 farcical (sic) impeachments. Ignorant… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- As a real 🇨🇦 I suggest you move to Russia. We don’t need or want fascists here. twitter.com/BoisvinR/statu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FrankLLAWRENCE1: @AdamKinzinger ABSOLUTELY GREAT! I hope that everyone has the time (and the courage) to watch (and listen) to a stro… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AdamKinzinger: Incredible message. I have walked through Auschwitz. You can actually feel the darkness, the evil. Fight the darknes… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Market Segmentation
Can a brand be strong if it doesn’t have the “best” products?
I’m a Mac. My friend Chris is a PC. I love my Apple products. Chris loves his PC branded products. Recently Chris has become an ardent fan of Samsung’s smart phones and tablets. While we agree that both Apple and … Continue reading
Posted in Brand Strategy, Brands In Different Contexts, Competitive Strategy, Consumer Goods Brands, Market Segmentation, Marketing Strategy Tagged Apple, brand, brand strategy, branding, I am a Mac, Mac, market segmentation, marketing communications, marketing strategy, product strategy, Samsung 12 Comments