- As a brand strategy specialist, marketing consultant and educator, I am passionate about sharing ideas and best practices for building brands and businesses in today's dynamic and complex marketplace.
Please feel free to join the dialogue and engage with me so that we might together, build stronger brands and businesses
- Strong brands are customer-oriented NOT customer-led
- Rule # 2 for Global Brand Leaders: They are galvanized by purpose and beliefs
- Rule # 4 for Global Brand Leaders: They make brand strategy the business strategy (and vice versa)
- Rule # 1 for Global Brand Leaders: Brands exist to improve lives!
- What would Simon Sinek say about Canadian brands?
- Brand building must-reads for the New Year
- Why Tangerine is such a smart brand name
- Joe Fresh: Making a successful North American fast fashion brand into a global leader
- Brand Valuation: Can we trust the experts on the value of Apple’s brand?
- How smart brand communication can build customer affinity
- How smart brand extensions can build your business
- How to determine if your organizational culture is building your brand
- A brand called Capitalism
- How to nurture your organization’s culture to build your brand
- Why must your brand exist? Answer that question and you’ll unlock your brand’s true potential
- Strong brands have a higher purpose
- Brand positioning. Use a picture. It’s worth a thousand words.
- Make your brand positioning powerful with a smart frame of reference
- The inanity of “Must have 20 years experience in ________ industry”
- What is brand strategy?
CategoriesBrand Communications Brand Extensions Branding Brand Naming Brand Platforms Brand Portfolio Strategy Brand Rants Brands In Different Contexts Brand Strategy Brand Valuation Business Business Practices Competitive Strategy Consumer Goods Brands Culture Destination Branding Employee Brand Employer Brand Leadership Marketing Communications Marketing Strategy Market Segmentation Organizational Culture Personal Branding Place Branding Services Brands Strong On The Inside What Global Brand Leaders Do! Worth Reading
- RT @chicagotribune: LeBron James calls Trump a "bum" on Twitter, says visiting White House "was a great honor until you showed up" https://… 18 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: NFL condemns Trump's comments on football player protests reut.rs/2xnaqm9 18 hours ago
- RT @benwikler: @realDonaldTrump John McCain listened to his conscience. You should try borrowing someone's some time and listening to it—yo… 18 hours ago
- RT @AliCologne: @danibostick @realDonaldTrump Trump is the best example that money never can replace education on personal level. 18 hours ago
- RT @danibostick: @AliCologne @realDonaldTrump Trump has become the laughingstock of the world. Last night's rally made it worse. Americans… 18 hours ago
Category Archives: Strong On The Inside
In the last class of the MBA Brand Management course I teach, one of my students asked me a very simple, but provocative, question. My boss often says the customer is always right. To beat the competition, all we need … Continue reading