- As a brand strategy specialist, marketing consultant and educator, I am passionate about sharing ideas and best practices for building brands and businesses in today's dynamic and complex marketplace.
Please feel free to join the dialogue and engage with me so that we might together, build stronger brands and businesses
- Strong brands are customer-oriented NOT customer-led
- Rule # 2 for Global Brand Leaders: They are galvanized by purpose and beliefs
- Rule # 4 for Global Brand Leaders: They make brand strategy the business strategy (and vice versa)
- Rule # 1 for Global Brand Leaders: Brands exist to improve lives!
- What would Simon Sinek say about Canadian brands?
- Brand building must-reads for the New Year
- Why Tangerine is such a smart brand name
- Joe Fresh: Making a successful North American fast fashion brand into a global leader
- Brand Valuation: Can we trust the experts on the value of Apple’s brand?
- How smart brand communication can build customer affinity
- How smart brand extensions can build your business
- How to determine if your organizational culture is building your brand
- A brand called Capitalism
- How to nurture your organization’s culture to build your brand
- Why must your brand exist? Answer that question and you’ll unlock your brand’s true potential
- Strong brands have a higher purpose
- Brand positioning. Use a picture. It’s worth a thousand words.
- Make your brand positioning powerful with a smart frame of reference
- The inanity of “Must have 20 years experience in ________ industry”
- What is brand strategy?
Join 676 other followers
CategoriesBrand Communications Brand Extensions Branding Brand Naming Brand Platforms Brand Portfolio Strategy Brand Rants Brands In Different Contexts Brand Strategy Brand Valuation Business Business Practices Competitive Strategy Consumer Goods Brands Culture Destination Branding Employee Brand Employer Brand Leadership Marketing Communications Marketing Strategy Market Segmentation Organizational Culture Personal Branding Place Branding Services Brands Strong On The Inside What Global Brand Leaders Do! Worth Reading
- RT @OccupyDemocrats: BREAKING: Two Anchorage cops let a Trump supporter they pulled over go scot-free because she showed them an offensive… 4 days ago
- RT @MeidasTouch: So Tucker Carlson and Republicans are very mad at Jon Stewart because he…helped get veterans exposed to toxic burn pits he… 4 days ago
- RT @neal_katyal: Something has gone very, very wrong when it's easier to get hold of Alex Jones's text messages than texts from federal age… 4 days ago
- RT @Noreen084585741: @LocienDren @CharlotteRawl12 @OccupyDemocrats One better lol https://t.co/meXJWMMYYj 4 days ago
- RT @LocienDren: @OccupyDemocrats https://t.co/gXaooB6pvS 4 days ago
Tag Archives: brand meaning
Your branding is not your brand. These two terms are often misunderstood even by experienced marketers. A brand is a set of associations in memory linked to a company, product, or service through its name, logo, and other branding elements, … Continue reading →