- As a brand strategy specialist, marketing consultant and educator, I am passionate about sharing ideas and best practices for building brands and businesses in today's dynamic and complex marketplace.
Please feel free to join the dialogue and engage with me so that we might together, build stronger brands and businesses
- Strong brands are customer-oriented NOT customer-led
- Rule # 2 for Global Brand Leaders: They are galvanized by purpose and beliefs
- Rule # 4 for Global Brand Leaders: They make brand strategy the business strategy (and vice versa)
- Rule # 1 for Global Brand Leaders: Brands exist to improve lives!
- What would Simon Sinek say about Canadian brands?
- Brand building must-reads for the New Year
- Why Tangerine is such a smart brand name
- Joe Fresh: Making a successful North American fast fashion brand into a global leader
- Brand Valuation: Can we trust the experts on the value of Apple’s brand?
- How smart brand communication can build customer affinity
- How smart brand extensions can build your business
- How to determine if your organizational culture is building your brand
- A brand called Capitalism
- How to nurture your organization’s culture to build your brand
- Why must your brand exist? Answer that question and you’ll unlock your brand’s true potential
- Strong brands have a higher purpose
- Brand positioning. Use a picture. It’s worth a thousand words.
- Make your brand positioning powerful with a smart frame of reference
- The inanity of “Must have 20 years experience in ________ industry”
- What is brand strategy?
CategoriesBrand Communications Brand Extensions Branding Brand Naming Brand Platforms Brand Portfolio Strategy Brand Rants Brands In Different Contexts Brand Strategy Brand Valuation Business Business Practices Competitive Strategy Consumer Goods Brands Culture Destination Branding Employee Brand Employer Brand Leadership Marketing Communications Marketing Strategy Market Segmentation Organizational Culture Personal Branding Place Branding Services Brands Strong On The Inside What Global Brand Leaders Do! Worth Reading
- RT @JanPark05778117: @JRehling @nonconfromist @LindseyGrahamSC Anything to shift the blame. It's China's fault, State Governors' fault, 3M… 2 days ago
- RT @donnasfineart: @PattyArquette @LindseyGrahamSC My thoughts EXACTLY. I too am suffering from #COVID19 #LindseyTheLapDog doesn’t seem to… 2 days ago
- RT @PattyArquette: @LindseyGrahamSC STOP TALKING STUPID TALK AND GET AMERICAN FIRST RESPONDERS #PPE NOW!!!! 2 days ago
- RT @thehowie: @LindseyGrahamSC If it were up to me, the world would charge you trillions of dollars for the damage you have cause by enabli… 2 days ago
- RT @msjuliap: @thehowie @LindseyGrahamSC I would send Trump the bill for every COVID funeral in America. It's his fault for delaying actio… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: marketing communications
This past week I met with three founding, C-suite executives. I was called in to discuss the challenges they faced in building their company’s brand and business. The Chief Operating Officer gave an overview on the marketplace, spoke about the … Continue reading