- As a brand strategy specialist, marketing consultant and educator, I am passionate about sharing ideas and best practices for building brands and businesses in today's dynamic and complex marketplace.
Please feel free to join the dialogue and engage with me so that we might together, build stronger brands and businesses
- Strong brands are customer-oriented NOT customer-led
- Rule # 2 for Global Brand Leaders: They are galvanized by purpose and beliefs
- Rule # 4 for Global Brand Leaders: They make brand strategy the business strategy (and vice versa)
- Rule # 1 for Global Brand Leaders: Brands exist to improve lives!
- What would Simon Sinek say about Canadian brands?
- Brand building must-reads for the New Year
- Why Tangerine is such a smart brand name
- Joe Fresh: Making a successful North American fast fashion brand into a global leader
- Brand Valuation: Can we trust the experts on the value of Apple’s brand?
- How smart brand communication can build customer affinity
- How smart brand extensions can build your business
- How to determine if your organizational culture is building your brand
- A brand called Capitalism
- How to nurture your organization’s culture to build your brand
- Why must your brand exist? Answer that question and you’ll unlock your brand’s true potential
- Strong brands have a higher purpose
- Brand positioning. Use a picture. It’s worth a thousand words.
- Make your brand positioning powerful with a smart frame of reference
- The inanity of “Must have 20 years experience in ________ industry”
- What is brand strategy?
CategoriesBrand Communications Brand Extensions Branding Brand Naming Brand Platforms Brand Portfolio Strategy Brand Rants Brands In Different Contexts Brand Strategy Brand Valuation Business Business Practices Competitive Strategy Consumer Goods Brands Culture Destination Branding Employee Brand Employer Brand Leadership Marketing Communications Marketing Strategy Market Segmentation Organizational Culture Personal Branding Place Branding Services Brands Strong On The Inside What Global Brand Leaders Do! Worth Reading
- RT @AnastasiaNSW: @dmtmiller21 @LindseyGrahamSC @realDonaldTrump And my country, Australia, if it has any sense at all, will stop slavishly… 6 days ago
- RT @dmtmiller21: @LindseyGrahamSC @realDonaldTrump Macron is correct. Our allies can no longer depend upon the US 6 days ago
- RT @DCarlisleTX: @LindseyGrahamSC @realDonaldTrump Really? Macron's comments made sense to me. Europeans have many reasons to consider the… 6 days ago
- The new IPad Pro is simply amazing! https://t.co/vsIOplsrjt 1 week ago
- RT @tom_peters: I just voted. And you??? 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Pan Am Toronto 2015
Those responsible for building a destination brand—a brand that refers to a place, e.g., a country, region, city or attraction—face a number of unique challenges. Three of the most vexing are: Who are the customers and what value are they seeking? … Continue reading →